Job Position: Senior Software Developer (IoT/Backend/Full Stack/Java/Spring)
Experience: 5+ Years Of Full-Stack or Backend Code Development Experience
Qualification: BS/BE/BTech or Masters in Computers/IT/IS/CSE/ECE/ETC/EEE
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad (Onsite & Hybrid)
- Advanced Core Java, Spring boot, MVC, Microservices architecture
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Markup Languages XML, JSON & Web Technologies like HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery
- Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT for UI/UX, Code Versioning tools/git
- In-depth knowledge of building tools like Ant, Maven, strong IDE hands-on
- IoT Domain Awareness, Device management experience is essential
- Networking, Serial communications, TCP/UDP, client/server model, etc.
- Linux and Windows dev environment & UT, Strong Logic, RESTful API, Agile
- Experience in Cloud-hosted management, monitoring software & devices
- Full-stack is preferred; Or Strong Backend with some frontend awareness
As a member of the product development team, you will develop and enhance software applications that provision, configure and update IoT Mobility Solution trackers before deployment for IoT gateway appliances. These platforms are at the forefront of driving IoT connectivity with intelligent device services that enable the customers’ data collection at the Edge to processing, ingestion, storage, analysis and search.
- Gather and finalize software requirements based on product requirements
- Understand, analyze and modify existing subsystems and work with large bodies of software code
- Produce high quality code that conforms to the design and functional requirements
- Use command line tools and IDE for design and debugging
- Develop validation plans and execute them to ensure that code is fully unit tested before submitting to Product Assurance Testing
- Provide support to other Engineers, Field Application Engineers/Technical Support staff in areas of expertise and domain knowledge
- Provide work estimates for development projects and reports status of projects to management
- Improve and maintain new and existing functionality through the product life cycle
Experience & Competencies:
- Minimum of 5+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
- Relevant Knowledge of Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT for UI/UX.
- Understanding of code versioning tools & Git.
- Self-starter; able to complete defined tasks independently.
- Basic knowhow of class loading mechanism in Java. In-depth knowledge of building tools like Ant, Maven, etc.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries & manage Java and Java EE application development.
- Able to develop/use new plugins, Proxies, APIs, and third-party applications
- Hand on experience in IDEs like IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse etc.
About QUTRIX SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED
https://www.qutrix.io | NASSCOM Member
Qutrix Solution is a young technology company based out of Silicon Valley of India with business operations since May 2018. Its culture is built upon the values of the product company’s innovation and service company’s commitment. With focus to redefine the quality of how the traditional and new technology products are built, Qutrix offers R&D software engineering services, value-added business solutions, enterprise software and SaaS for technology product manufacturers across the world.
Listed in “10 Most Recommended Enterprise IT Product & Software Providers 2019”, CIO Insider – India.